Thursday, March 5, 2009

First week of uni...

5 March 2009 Uber COLD!!

Melbourne's weather is so crazy! It was extremely hot two days ago that even VicPolice warned us for more bushfires through SMS last Thursday.. and I was like, "Wa, Victoria Police memang hightech ler.. gave warning through SMS!!" But today it's SO freezing cold and windy outside.. >.< 这样下去不病也是假的啦!

First week of uni...as busy as ever! 3 days of class, 4 subjects, 4 groups, 4 projects, 8 presentations or even more, 4 final reports, tonnes of assignments and tutorials, 3 to 4 all/half day field trips, 1 OVERNIGHT field class, lots of readings to do for me and extremely expensive and heavy textbook to buy :S

Interesting stuff that I saw in my faculty's computer lab yesterday ;D

Can you find anything funny in this picture? Get a closer look in the picture below!

The numbers on the keyboard are..."huh? all Num Lock??!!"

It's all because of my so-called "because you studied Engineering" busy life, I hardly got any uni life experience besides study, church and work. And I only got two more years left in Melbourne to experience all the things that I missed out for the past two years. So this year is not going to be the same anymore no matter how busy I am. RMIT Malaysian Association and OCF..here i come! :P