Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some say...

Some say I'm only 20 years old or younger

Some say I don't look like an engineering student

Some say I'm just a 1st year University student


Some say I'm a person that don't prioritize my eating and sleeping time

Some say I'm anti-social

Some say I don't look like a Malaysian

Some say I don't look like a Chinese

Some say I looked like mixed

Some say I sound like a Singaporean

Some say I'm a penguin :S or even a panda??!


Some say I'm a China Doll

Some say I suffer a lot while I'm in Australia

Some say I don't look like a person that listen to rock songs

Some say I look more and more alike Hebe

Some say I'm strong

Some say I'm a person full of faith

Some say I'm a Christian

Some say I looked like 甄善美 in the Korean drama series called "All About Eve"

Some say I don't know how to enjoy life

Some say I'm good in handling stress

Some say I'm good in planning my busy schedule

Some say I don't dare to go out, shop, eat and watch movie alone


Some say I can sing

Some say I looked like a person who likes to go out a lot

Some say I'm adventurous

Some say I looked like a person who dare to go up on The Giant Drop and Roller Coaster

Some say I'm a super busy girl

Some say I'm a good advisor

Some say I'm a good listener

Some say I don't look like a person who'll admire WuChun



---clarification to be continued---