I'm really marvelled by my Beloved Father in Heaven today! He makes me even assured that He knows everything about me; He really lovesss me sooooo much; He hears my prayers, my cry; He sees my pain, my desires... He knows and sees my heart. I've been a Christian for so long now and I've never experienced that He spoke to me so clearly into my circumstances EVERY single Sunday during church service until I started attending PS.
Ps Russell preached about 'Build The Best' today which really made me pondered about my life in the past weeks. Have I built my best in my relationship, in my walk with Him; in knowing Him more; in listening to Him; in exercising His gifts for me; in giving Him the greatest honour; in playing keyboard in UL for Him; in serving Him in Props; in pressing and relying on Him when I'm in my transition period; in running in the dreams that He places in me; in sending out His love letters to the others; in holding on His promises, His timing, His plan, His vision for me; in trusting Him for my future; in my studies; in my assignments.... I've tried my best BUT have I BUILD (not tried) my best?? 'Tried' can be meant as thought about it but never do or fulfill it.
Ps Russell also mentioned that what give us great joy will give us great pain as well! Coz that's how devil will do to stop us from following God's dream but to pursue the devil's dream. In the past weeks, I was so easily tired out becoz life wasn't great at all as mentioned in my previous post, account got hacked, I was pull out by my assignments that I totally don't know how to do, can't really focus well in my studies, stay up for more than 24 hours just to finish part of my assignments to meet the deadline BUT be very energetic when it comes to serving Him. I lost strength in between, therefore I lost my joy in between as well because unconsciously I allowed devil to step in and grab it away from me.
Neh 8:10 (NIV)
..... for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
You must be thinking Angeline is depending on her own strength not God's! But "strength" is always in my prayer every morning before I start my day but why do I still lost it? Easy! Coz devil took it away from me! devil's taking my tough times; my transition periods for granted that makes me minimise God's ability, strength, vision and power in my life. Devil'll do anything to minimise you from doing the vision and dream that's given by God.
Transition is actually a time of joy, a time that will bring us even closer to Him, a time that will bring our faith in Him to another level higher IF we maximise Him in whatever situations that we're in. Transition is not the time for us to get grumpy; impatient; and complain that you're tired, you're fed up with your lecturers, your employer, your colleague bla bla bla; but it's a time for you to hold onto Him even more and stand even higher up for Him! Friends, stop minimising God, stop limiting Him, BUT be a person that MAXIMISE Him!! Live in the maximum not the minimum.
Build the best, not the 2nd best; and let God do the rest! Be the best for God!