There are two kinds of reactions.
1) Moarn in it and worried!
Sit, complain, worried, fear, intimidated, lost direction and do nothing.
2) Praise God even more!
Have even more joy and praise Him even more cause greatness and breakthrough is coming!
I've heard this from a friend of mine said "When your life seems great and smooth, you should start preparing for yourself coz bad times is coming. When your life looks like falling apart, you should be praising cause good times is definitely there waiting to come!" I agreed coz I experienced it myself endless times ;)
Lately, life is not great. Semester is ending, exam is approaching, 3 final reports and a lab report need to be done before next week, sleepless nights again. But the worst among all is...my bank account was hacked by "don't know who overseas!" with an amount of AUD1000 yesterday!!!!
I was wondering why other people got AUD900 from the Aussie Government, but instead of getting it, mine got stolen!? Am still wondering how pro were those hackers! Woow...that's why they are called hackers! But that's definitely not a compliment, hackers!!
Oh well, thank God I found out about it early and had already lodged a report and an investigation is on the progress now. Pray that the investigation will go smooth and the money will be restored cause that's part of my next semester fees! :( Although there're times that I'll wonder what's going on with my life, but instead of wasting time figuring out your life, how about just placed your eyes on God and believe that He will turn things around.
Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God."
It reminds me of a praise song called 'Praise Him' from Planetshakers:
"With just one breathe You created the whole world..."
God is almighty that He can create the whole world with just one breathe... Imagine that you're taking 'A BREATHE', then the whole world exists with abundance; Heaven and the Earth, Day and Night, the Land and the Sea, creatures crawling, flying and swimming.... So what is your situation compare to that for God? Is it as big as the universe or is it just as small as one grain of sand on the beach? God is just SO BIG that He can do wonders in every of our difficulties. Creating us is already a miracle and wonder that He made. What about our situation? It's possible to be restored and to be won through us in Jesus's name! Coz we'll bring Him glory through our circumstances.
He is soooo good that I know He will help me in ANYTHING. As my relationship with Him grew stronger and closer each day, the more assured I am soooooo in love with Him and His unconditional love for me as well that I know He's there by my side every moments taking control of every single bits of my life, coz my life is not mine, it's His. So He will surely take good care of His own property (us). So it's no point worrying about.
Luke 12:25
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
When all things seem bad, it doesn't mean that your life is ending, but instead it's time for God to show His victory even greater. I see that everything will be ok, everything will be fine, but instead abundance will come. I just need to believe and see the greatness. Tonnes of mountains had moved in my life before, and I believe this will be another great testimony.
"You give me all that I need
You give me life abundantly...
You are the way
I will live for You all my days
Never will I hold back my praise...
There's freedom in the name of Jesus,
Freedom from all pain"
So what reaction will you choose to dwell in? In worries and moarnings or dwell in His presence and praise Him?