Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another amazing day in church!

Another amazing day! Indeed today is the day You've made, I'll sing for joy, I'll be glad in it!

These few days were like a spiritual marathon. God was just building me up day by day from Friday-Combined UL; Saturday-DNA Encounter; and today, I went to 2 services cos' it was just sooo good and I just want to dwell in His presence and just don't want to leave the House of God. After today, God really put a passion for people inside my heart.

Imagine a city with no crime....
Imagine a city with no homeless people...
Imagine a city with EVERYONE LOVES JESUS!

That's the city that I want to see. Like for real! I want to be the part of the one that make the change, for one is really significant, no matter where I am.

I prayed that this fire won't die down..

Ok, obviously these songs had stucked inside my head! PS is really cool. Gifted and talented people ;)

With all my heart, I will worship
With all my soul, I will sing Your praise
With everything, that is in me
I'll glorify Your holy name

You've turned my mourning into dancing
You've turned my sorrow into joy
You've turned my whole life around
And I thanked You, thank You Lord!

I just want Him...ALL day. In His presence, in His love, in His voice. How wonderful is that! I really loveeee Him so much that I cannot contain anymore! Wooh~