I always believe that when our time seems to be the worst, it's always the best as well! I've experienced that many times, and the good outcome is always guaranteed! Cos' God is good :)
I'm a zombie! I'm soo sleepy and I'm still blogging right now :S Oh well, recording my days, jotting down my thoughts... Somehow it's a good thing, to see whether your days are conquered by negative thoughts or positive ones most of the time.
I couldn't believe that I was studying until 4am this morning for my Water & Wastewater Treatment paper at 1:30pm just now. And I wasn't alone!! Studying at home with my MSN on during exam time can be annoying and fun at the same time. Thank God for Quan, Su and Dennis that I had fun studying together with them thru MSN and I wasn't studying alone until 4am. Unbelievable supernatural strength that I had from Him cos' He's the one that accompanied me through the whole time ;D Awesome! It's gonna turn out to be good as well!
I wonder why...It has been 3 years that I had my uni exam at MSAC. Everytime..yes, I mean EVERYTIME ok!! I'm always shivering, freezing like walking inside the freezer after coming out from the exam hall. What is the matter with the weather there? How come it's SO drastic dramatic different from the city?? lol... And tomorrow will be even colder! Gosh~ Winter's here :S
Sleep sleep...my love! Tomorrow is going to be a start of another battle - Land Contamination! C'mon Tuesday! I can't wait for you to come and GO ;)
I love the quote that my friend post it on his Facebook status that said: "Exam is coming!!! NO.. I AM coming for the Exam!" - I AM!! God is I AM! Hah! :D
- @ngelin3 -