Friday, June 12, 2009

Days are just beautiful with revelations;D

Great day! When I just woke up this morning, I just know today's going to be great!
I love waking up praying! Loved it...! Spending time with God and just talk about everything and listen and just receive revelations from him one after the other is just SO great! I just LOVE revelations!! :D

Y'day I had this conversation with CarmenL, we were talking about that we always blogged about God God God...and people are just seeing us like a weirdo! And I had such conversation with another friend (whois a believer as well) who always gave me an impression that, "Ok, she's talking or going to talk about God again!! / Yea, now bring all the God thing out again..." which made me wonder is our God different or what? Why is there a difference in our thinking and love for God?

Then God just revealed to me a revelation that He gave me once before:
"The more you love Jesus, the more you'll share about Him"
He showed me a lot of examples. When we admire a person or for those who were in a relationship, you'll always hear them sharing and talking about their partners or how to go after the girl/guy that they like. Why? Because they love them... God just showed me how much I've grown from when I was still a baby Christian back home, for once treating God like a vending machine; to a girl right now, just love God for who He is, not expecting any return from Him and just love dwelling in His Spirit everyday and allow Him to do and flow in my life. Wow...I'm really loving it! Love doing all of my days together with "My Best Friend"!

These days a lot of my friends have been telling me that...ok, Angeline, it's time for you to find a boyfie! I was like, "Chill man, Chill! It's not a big deal in life. I'm not the one that can choose or make the decision whether I want a guy or not, but God has to reveal the person to me first!" No doubt in this exam season or the past few days when I was down with a flu, for that instance of time, I will feel like having someone to take care of me. I'm always trembled but yet feel loved and amazed when God speaks!

G: Why do you feel like particularly need one to take care of you in this period of life?
A: .....
G: Daughter, the more desparate you are, the more I won't give you the desire of your heart!
A: In my mind.."(hah?.... I don't want to stay alone forever :( )" [God does read our mind ok!!]
G: Why are you just looking forward for something or someone when you're not in a good situation? Don't you not believe that I'll make you whole? Don't you not believe that I'll take care of you? Don't you know that I care for you more than anyone else on Earth? Don't you know that I will ask me angels to take care of you?
A: Yes...
G: Cos' I want you to see just Me, rely just Me, love just Me! Ps 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord, and I will give you the desires of your heart." I want you to delight yourself in me. Look up to me when bad time comes, I will lift you up and bring you out of it.
A: Ok God! Sorry... I will never think of that anymore!

God said this SOOoo many times in my life before. I know He's going to say it again and again until I totally get Him. So friends, don't ever ask or doubt me with that question anymore!! I'm dying to my flesh and let God deal with my life!

- @ngelin3 -