Oh yea! The day that I've been waiting for SOOOOOO long has finally come! HOLIDAY! :D Woohoo~~ I supposed that's every student's fave after a long, busy semester.
I had a great day! Really fruitful one! So far, I had been busy catching up with friends, helping my UL leader, Denise to pack up her stuff, and cooking for friends' who are still having exams. It's just so great to serve other people! Cos' my God is SO good! And I'm gonna have a packed, fruitful week ahead too! So looking forward for a great hol ;) I'm so loving it! They keeps me away from staying in front of my laptop. I don't wish to spend my whole holiday watching drama only, so it's all good! :)
Now, sound sleeps are all I want! I just kept telling everyone that I need more sleep. Cos' recently I just couldn't sleep well. Exam's over and it's time to recharge myself but bad dreams have been conquering me these days..and I always end up waking up tired. DUH~~ I'm gonna CONQUER it TONIGHT!! Amen! :D
- @ngelin3 -