Saturday, June 27, 2009

The powerful encounter!

I had the most incredible encounter with God first time in my whole entire Christian life till today in DNA Encounter!! It was a BOMB!

Ps. Russell's and Ps. Sam's preached about "Shout" and "Power of Repentance". The messages they preached really blew me off, indeed changed my life inside out! It was awesome beyond awesome indeed! Oh, i really love them!! :D

God's just so good. I love the shredder the most!! We just shred all our past off!! I renounce and denounce all sins and all curses, now and generational ones, ALL out of my life! You know there're times that you know God knows us inside out when people around you told you about it, or when pastors preached about it. I always believe that by faith until today through my own experience, I was brought into another level higher in Him. He revealed so much more things that I carried it inside my heart, the hurt, the pain, the fear, the disappointment, the shame, the rejection that I thought it's not there inside me. Really...WOW!! And He just kept ensuring to me that I'm beautiful, I'm His princess, I'm who I am, I am the precious in His eyes, asking me to walk with my head straight up with confidence! Letting go all the hurt, forgiveness to set in. And really, I sensed that I was set free in the end of the prayer. It was incredible, unbelieveable! Loved it...love God!

The night session was great too! It's the first time too we all just dance and praise like nobody's business. Cos' all the more, we're dancing and praising for Him only! He deserves it all from us. Why do we need to think what other people sees and thinks about us? We were all dancing in His freedom. He won the victory! Awesome! Then we had this prayer tunnel where everyone will walk through all the pastors, prayer intercessors and church staffs who would pray for all of us, stirred all our gifts that God has given us. That's when God spoke the loudest. I love hearing God speaks. I love dwelling just in His spirit, in His presence ALL DAY! :D

Lord bless me so much! SO MUCH! Like what we sang, "I will bless the Lord". I indeed want to bless Him with my everything; my day, my praise, worship, my words of encouragement, my love for others, my servings, my care for others, every of my acts will be a blessing to Him, will be a worship to Him. I really love worshipping Him. All the songs that we sang today, impacted me so deeply inside my heart like never before.

"Come Holy Spirit
Fall afresh on me
Fill me with Your power
Satisfied my needs
Only You can make me whole
Give me strength to make me grow
Come Holy Spirit
Fall afresh on me"

"Hallelujah, You have won the victory
Hallelujah, You have won it all for me
Death could not hold You down
You are the risen King
Seated in majesty
You are the risen King"

I really fell in love with God again and again. Everytime, the love for Him just increase even more..more...MORE! And I desire Him even more than I can contain. God's just so good!

"This praise is rising in my soul, I can't contain it anymore. I just have to dance!!"

To be honest, I'm really blessed, privilege and honor to be part of Planetshakers. God is really doing a very powerful work through them, through their ministry, I'm brought into a higher and a deeper relationship with God and I know more will come! Woohoo...can't wait for church tomorrow!

p.s: I thanked God for MayAnn, ShereneN, EleanorE, Gillian and Ariel too! They are champs! And we had real great fun together today! ;) God's powerful, God's good!