Exam! The season that always made me miss home the most! Especially this semester, cos' I'm home alone. My siblings went back to M'sia last Friday. I have to stay back becos of exam. Oh well...it's not that bad after all ;D
I miss Sunway.
I miss all my coll. frenz; SzeLeu, JianWen, Muchtar, PohGee, YingYing, WengKeong, YenYee, Jane, YenPing, HoongKit, MeiChing, Tobby, Mary, Richard, Euphrasia, Geetha, Darren, TripleC,.... (we did tonnes of crazy stuff together and that was definitely one of the best eva! Those were the days!)
I miss CHCKL, all my ex-church leaders and friends; CindyC, RoyK, FrancisA, Maradona, Arif, Siswandy, Vino, Vanus, SuMin, EvelynW, FelixY, JeffreyC, GeraldO, LeeChoo, TimoC, DavidO, JaysenQ, EngKim, ErinW, JacobY, KennethF, Dini, Wilfred, Rosa, ShioYen, Irwan, EeYong, RitaD,... (you guys coloured part of a season of my coll life! you guys were the ones that taught me in my early Christian life - the foundation in Him.)
I miss Sibu.
I miss my parents.
I miss my dog!
I miss a whole lot of my high school friends; IrisC, MaryS, LucasC, JulianS, JonathanS, GuanYin, DohnnyH, SiongNing, LuFang, BikLiang, DianaT, CeciliaW, CatL, KellyW, PricillaT, DomH, AngelinaH,... (you guys are the best among the bests cos we grew up togetha!)
Seasons of life come and go. Every season, there'll new frens added to ur frenz list. 'Some friends for some reason are friends for a season, but others are for a for a lifetime.' I thanked God for placing them as my friends for a season. Each of them wrote beautiful stories and memories that printed clearly in my heart. We often say we'll keep in touch but I realised for actually doing it is very hard, unless both sides really make the effort to do it together. "It takes two hands to clap".
Thou some of us were separated or didn't keep in touch for ages, but when we reunite, we still can communicate with ease. It's really those "It's not Good Bye, It's See ya later" kind of friendships which I appreciate lots :)
[Edited]
My uni season is gonna end soon...real soon!
A brand new season is coming in less than 2 years...Excited! Don't know where will I be? How's it gonna be like? hmm...sounds quite alike those drama series or entertainment shows huh!? Hehe...
