I'm in love with Aussie cafes...they are so classic and GUD! :) Did some research the other day, wish to try them ALL!!
Major happiness that the THREE so-called "Devil" - AngelinaH, "Satan" - IrisC and "Evil" - ME; finally are blogs united! We are so as one now...felt like we're more together than ever! Keep updating gurls. Thumbs up :D
I believe for a better. I've chose to let go. No pain no gain. At least, we're still friends. Friends are a season...come and go! I hate the feeling of losing and letting go...but we are living in world :(
Westfield Doncaster looks like Mid Valley...a feeling a home to me <3
I love my 2009 winter holiday... I caught up with friends every single day. God kept on reminding me that I got friends around me :) I love Jesus!
I'm excited to start my serving in Guest Services tomorrow in Planetshakers. Woohoo~
I really wish all my loved ones and my good friends are around me everyday of my lives. I miss them all!
Never realised Sibu is such a beautiful place until I checked it out on the website just now! Woah! I indeed grew up in such a wonderful town with good foods everywhere :D
I see hope...is that a sign?
T.D. Jakes is coming for Planetshakers 20TEN. Double blessings! :)
Looking forward for Beautiful Woman 2009. Exactly 4 weeks to go...
I wish my Taiwan trip will come true beginning of next year.
I'd finished writing my internship application. God, please have favour on me. I really need this job!
Time flies so FAST! I felt like my heart is wandering around don't know where my future lies. Now I understood the feeling of those people who are in their transition period. Holy Spirit, reveal it to me.
Reality is always different from what you think and imagine. I want to do my days with God, full time! God, please allow me to see open doors.
I hope I can go back on the 18th of November. Fingers-crossed. Nothing prompt me to stay a few nights in KL anymore.