Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dedicated to my bestie - IrisChua!

Wa...nothing is more happy than hearing the voice of your best friend on the phone from overseas!! And wow...1 hr 05 mins! Thank you for calling!! Appreciate it uber lot! :D

Bestie, only you can make me “煲粥” and laughed all the way thru for an hr plus on the phone!!! That's what we usually do when we were still young and we're still doing it now, thou much lesser but still!!! I'm very impressed of us! LOL! :)

You are the only one, besides my parents, who I felt the most comfortable talking, hanging out, sharing all my feelings, and having fun together with. Funny lar...I can only joke, sing and laugh like orang gila when I was together or on the phone with you. I missed the time when we always sang together with our lyrics notebook in class when we were in Form2, and our names were always being called by our teachers but our results were still quite good that time! haha..not bad right!! :P

We indeed went thru a lot of difficulties and fun time together before. Had cold war before but that didn't destroy our friendship but strengthened it instead! You never expect that, ME TOO!! haha.. God's so amazing in putting good friends together hey!

Lucas, Iris *both of them are my besties* and Me

My best friend, Iris; I knew her when I was 12. We were in the same tuition class, and she was sitting behind me and since then only I knew she was my neighbour's grand-daughter. We were classmates from Form1 till Form 3 and were separated since Form4 till now. We became good friends only after both of us joined PBSMM and was in the FootDrill Competition together when were 14. Striving for 'JOHAN' together! Haha..standing under the sun all day that time for kinda fun right! "LuFang wearing skirt!! haha.." if you remember that!

We joined FirstAidTeam together when we were 15. Thou we didn't manage to made it for the comp but that was the funniest training ever! We had the funniest leaders too: CeciliaWong, DuLeeHong, HiiLuFang! All the camps that we attended together, sleepless nights patrolling, endless stories were created and carved inside our memories since then. We went for countless tuitions together too but the one that I remembered the most was our Chemistry tuition together with Cikgu Francisca (my fave high school teacher!), with HuiOng, BrendanHii and the others who always went out for supper half way of the class, coming back with kompiang!! We had so much more countless good memories together and that's what made us best friends till now. I believe it's fate (God's perfect arrangement). And I'm really amazed and impressed by us! Go Iris! Go us!! :D

We had a song too! haha... S.H.E's 的《老婆》。Whenever I heard that song, she's the one that will pop up inside my mind. We always thought of the same things together at the same time thou we were so far from each other even until now, 所谓的心灵相通! We like quite a few celebrities together, like S.H.E, 明道, 王绍伟, 周杰伦... Haha, how funny that we always said they were ours! lol..

Our friendship are so close until the point that everytime when we were on the phone, a lot of ppl tot we were talking to our boyfie. And sorry becos' of our close friendship, you were teased by Lucas and other ppl so often that I am still single becos' of u! Hahaha...not your fault at all!! :P Their fault! Wuahaha!

I'm grateful and thankful that God blessed her into my life as my best friend. Indeed, I love and appreciate her as a friend a lot! :) 友谊万岁!希望我们友谊永固 and forever and ever and ever....too!! haha