Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Great day!

I had a great chillax today alone! Go me! Finally did something that I always wanted to do for so long but always don't get the time and ALONE! Woohoo...loved it! ;)

Today is my first day of uni for this semester. Cos' it's only the first week, so no tutorial! Nice!! So I finished my class at 11:30am! So early yes?! So I decided to take a flight of escapism out of the city, just chill out and relax. I went to pay my long due plan, Mart 130 at 107a, Canterbury Rd; a visit as I heard the breakfast and coffee there + their environment are good! Indeed, the food was fantastic, the sourdough...u la la!! Coffee's really awesome too! Loved that place.


My brunch...yummers! 'Egg Benedict with roasted tomatoes and bacons'

'Skinny Latte'.. it's really lovely! Love the saucer!

After having my lovely brunch, I caught a tram back to the city. That tram (tram 96) always pass through Crown Casino, Southbank. It's one of my favourite places in Melbourne actually. I've always wanted to walk along Yarra River...feel the breeze, enjoy the sunshine and just do nothing! And I finally did it!! Indeed, the weather today was perfect! Sunshine was out, fresh coolin' air...! It's indeed what I imagined it to be. With the company of my love: my Olympus camera, I'm always not bored :)


Outside Crown Casino...the bird!


A really nice walk... beautiful sceneries!

This was where I sat and did nothing but relaxed!

On the walk back home...

Southbank... lovely right? ;D

So yea, had a really good chilling day out to the suburb alone having brunch after class, southbank afterwards! Indeed, a great day! ;)