Friday, July 24, 2009

Life's good :)

Ps. Neil wrote this on his twitter..."Don't you just love this life??"

Life with Jesus is indeed good! We are not guaranteed with a smooth life or forever relax one; challenges do come along but they came to make us even mature, stronger and better in person which I love that really much :)

Hillary Duff once said, "Life is crazy and busy, but I love it that way." I got the same thinking too! I love my busy and crazy life thou one day or two are necessary for me to recharge myself.

God is good! Thank You...You never ignore my prayers, my needs, always there to comfort my worries :) No words can describe my love for You. It's too far much more beyond that!

Ok, something random.

It's like how people said, "吃饱没事做!" that's why sometimes we think too much! Haha.. Well, I've been wondering how unique everyone's surname is lately. As I stared at my own fb account, written "Angeline Sie". I was wondering, wow...how was I born into this unique surname? From the place where I was born, there're too many "Wong", "Lau", "Ling", "Tiong", "Teo"...who may be still blood-unrelated to each other. And why I feel like I'm the only one with that surname. Only after I realised, for the "Sie's", it's only OUR generations. Everyone who has that surname in my hometown, are all blood-related to each other! How cool is that? "Sie Poi Kieng Road" was by our 2 generations ancestor! Have you wondered why are u born into your surname before?

Thou uni work is slowly pilling up, tonnes of research need to work on, group discussions gradually increasing, church commitments getting bigger, more church events coming up....

Life is indeed still good :D