This morning, I was reminded that, " When God gives you an assignment, He gives you all that's needed to fulfill it; You can't always be what you want to be, but you can be everything that God wants you to be."
I re-phrase it as, "It's the same as our uni assignments, it's His given assignments as well for me to learn something new that will be useful for me and His kingdom in future and He will give me all that I need to finish them; I can't always be what I want to be, where I want to be and who I want to be, but I can be everything that God wants, where and who will I be with."
After reading Fumoffu's blog about her internship in Shanghai, makes me wish to apply my internship there too!!! Except for the accomodation part. Haha :P But I still can't wait to go back home for my internship! Can't wait to spend a quarter of the year with my parents.. It has been sooo long! Maybe I can leave my Shanghai dream after I graduate..Haha..we'll see :)
I don't want to make any of my decisions based on my own understand, my desires. I want to walk in His plan, I will only do if He asks me so. I don't want to be influence by other people's pestering or calling. I want to see open doors from Him as a sign...
Don't know why, I don't feel secure just thinking of staying back there thou it's only for a day or two...my heart is twisting very hard!
I seriously need a breakthrough!! I'm so desparate to see it now!
I'm so going to miss them so much! And I missed them already! They helped me to remind myself again how great God really is to me, to all of us! Teach me to love God for who He is but not just what He can do for us. Her servant heart and passion inspires me, all her shared revelations changed my perspective on how a Christian should be. I still couldn't believe that she, as a leader, laid down herself to honor us in such a way - by washing our feet like what Jesus did to His disciple before He left them!! No leaders in my life did that before and she's the first one! I seriously respect and salute her ;)