Wednesday, August 12, 2009

He loves me :)

I start loving every alternate Tuesday - from DNA to Inner Champion! Ever since last semester, it has always been a day that I'll look forward to. It always the greatest nights of ALL! Ps. Sam and Ps. Debbie's messages yesterday on "Faith that moves mountains" and "Spiritual Warfare" broke all the obstacles that were blocking my ears to His voice previously. Hallelujah...and I hear Him once again!

  • My God is bigger than my flu, that I'm healed overnight cos' He loves me ;)
  • My God is TOO much better than ALL of my lausy lecturers and tutors, but I still honor them as they're still the civil authorities that God has placed over my life.
  • My God is stronger than all the situations/circumstances/difficulties/tribulations/persecutions that occur in my life.
  • My God answers ALL the whispers and cry in my heart.
  • My God blesses me the GREATEST friends ever in my life!
  • My God comforts me everyday by sending people to send loving, caring and encouraging sms-es to build and cheer me up!
  • My God loves me so much that He whispers 'Angeline, I love you' to me every night.
  • My God is love. He does everything ALL for my own good.
  • His thoughts are far higher than mine, His ways are SO much better than mine!
  • He always turn my day around and He's the only one that can do so.
  • He is so real that He always speaks the answers of what I'm thinking even thou I didn't tell Him about it.
  • He is just so Good!
  • I thanked Him that I serve and love a victorious God! He's the winner! He's the best of ALL!
We are all human. We sin and make mistakes/possibly wrong decisions/possibly wrong choices every SINGLE day. We often listen all the negativities; often initimidated by other people's response, expressions, thoughts; often angry at the things that we're not happy/favoured at; complaint and gossip at other people's laziness, ridiculous acts, funny clothings etc etc. Thou I still failed to NOT doing the above, becos' I'm not perfect! It's becos' I'm weak that I need Him even more to never-endingly change and transform me. These few days God kept telling me...these people, thou they don't know Him, thou some of them know Him but choose not to believe in Him, He still love them ALL! They are still His lost-children.

Y'day night during Inner Champ, Ps. Sam preached that whenever we're in our circumstances, we need to communicate with the Father, then His anointing will come upon us, then comes the miracle! It's just that easy!! A relationship with Him only! Whenever we fall sick, need breakthrough... firstly ask Him what does He want us to do that day? How does He want us to deal with it? What does He wants us to do for Him?

Prov 3:5-6 always reminds me, "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in ALL you do, and he will show you which path to take."

So in everything, just acknowledge Him, ask Him what does He wants you to do, and He will show you the what to do and how to do. That's so amazing!

Y'day during Inner Champ also when Ps. Debbie's preaching, God said this to me, "The enermy hates you...all of you. He's the one that makes you angry, makes you disappointed, gives you sickness/diseases, speaking lies into your lives that you think you're not good enough, you think you're always right and others are always wrong, no one loves you, you are never going to get married..all of these nonsense. Why do people still love him when they are being hated? Why do people still listen to him and empower him? I (God) love all my children yet some of them still reject Me. I bless them with all their needs yet some of them don't see it. I give them all they desires yet they still forsake Me. All their good things come from Me yet they don't recognise that it's Me! I love you, why do you want to empower the satan but not me?"

I felt the sudden pain inside my heart. That's the pain that God's bearing all these while but He's still faithful and just to us, still loving us without failed, always welcoming us with His open arms whenever we repent and go back to Him again and again.

I always love the praise & worship whenever we're having DNA/Inner Champ/Kingdom Purpose. There's always a sense of freedom, ALWAYS! Rudy always made it best with his own-made sound effect. Loved the way he did it yesterday! Ps. Russell's back! This Sunday God's going to rock in our church again!

Again and again, I felt so blessed that I'm in this church that is full with wonderful, anointed world class preachers; talented and gifted songs writers; loving and awesome brothers and sisters! Every Sunday is like a conference. Full ON! ;) God is good!