Thursday, August 20, 2009

Testimonies after testimonies... :D

I can't stop being overwhelmed by His love, by His greatness, by His Mighty Power! I've experienced it myself and that's why I'm telling ya! :P I'm ain't perfect...knowing that I sinned everyday; indirectly gossiping, judging, controlled by my pride, laziness, impatient, etc. etc... But He is so patient with me, as He promised, He never leave me nor forsake me!

From my previous posts, I shared about my struggles this sem. To be honest, I don't like my Geotech's tutor. He always looks so blur..I don't even know what he's trying to teach thou I can see that he's trying hard. I don't like my Infrastructure Planning's tutor either cos' he speaks so fast and all his words are all joint together (sounds so alike speaking in tongues to me!) and I ended up didn't get any single words out of him but instead getting more and more confused. I always got pissed off by Waste Eng's lecturer as well becos' of her last minuteness but I still honor her and love her everytime we speak to her... Every week it just goes the same again and again, and it's like a cycle!! This is the third sem that she's teaching us. And I still remember last sem, I was always in my angry mood EVERY Monday; this sem, it's either Sunday's or Wednesday's turn!

This week, things turn around slightly. On Tues, my lab supervisor always appeared suddenly in front of me whenever I need help in our research lab experiment which Sujana and me didn't know what we were doing initially. Great! :) God answered prayers! And my Geotech lecturer allowed Sab and me to change tutor! Double greatness! ;) Praise the Lord! On Thurs, our Infrastructure Planning tutorial was great. Watching videos...and I'm amazed and starting to appreciate all the people who are involved in constructing an infrastructure! They are the real champions!! Seeing all the highways, airports, railways, bridges and tunnels today..WOW!! They are seriously not an easy job!!! Lots of planning, lots of digging, lots of shifting, lots of cleaning, lots of drilling and the lists go on. Lots of builders lost their lives too.. I never know how the contruction world build a tunnel until today. God refreshed my love for Melbourne once again today and my passion for the contruction world when I was watching that video... Come to think of it, I actually like Civil Engineering more than Environmental Engineering! But oh well...haha, I still love them both anyways. God's indeed great! ;) Can't thank Him enough, can't love Him enough!! <3