Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Updates... (:

Weekdays have always been the same. Continuation of reports and assignments, group discussions, lab, lectures, tutorials and so on. AHH~~ August 2009 went off way too fast! Can't believe September is only 5 days away! Where has all my days gone??? Anyways....

Instead of dwelling and complaining on the bad, I thanked God for all the good blessings! (Every single day, there'll be ups and downs as well...)
1. Work on Monday was normal, as usual. Great that my uni groupies came up to my workplace for group meeting!

2. I had a full day from 9:30am till 5:30 class without any breaks in between! Surprisingly (but I believe it was God given supernatural strength), I could still concentrate in class until the end of the day. ;)

a) Lab on Tuesday was fantastic!! I love Cameron!! He's one of our lab supervisors for my research subject. Thank God for allocating him in our research centre that we got all him to help us in everything that we need. And he's really one cool, funny, friendly, kind guy that I've ever seen! Last week, he always never failed to appear in front of me whenever I needed help. This week, we had a 4 hrs lab, and he's so good that he allowed us to go for a break while he can help us to keep an eye on our experiments. Reminding us repeatedly to have our gloves on, our hands washed cos' we were handling wastewater sludge! (And I saw POO!! Smells gross...looks even GROSS! Bluek...) And he volunteered to check our results every two days even during our mid semester break!! How good is he?? haha... Worth my vote for him as the best clinical supervisor :P

b) Tutorial was great as well. I was still very awake thou the tute was almost towards late afternoon!! Most of my classmates fell asleep in class and I thanked God that my brain was still so alert ;)

c) Inner Champion at night was cancelled due to Melb's crazy weather :( Uber sadness! MayAnn and I purposely met up early for dinner to catch up and had our hearts, bibles ALL ready to go for another great encounter. Only then, friends' smses kept coming in and said it's cancelled. Oh, I miss Sherene, Charis, Eleanor,... miss their jokes and laughters and Inner Champ is always the only time that we'll have lots of fun together outside church. But...being able to spend time with MayAnn was awesome too! MayAnn is the best person to go groceries shopping with! Laughters never end becos' she met a 'sampat' person like me! Wuahaha :P

3. Today (Wednesday) is alright! I believe God will turn my day around! Yes, my day is definitely gonna TURN around!
Thank God for Sabrina's diligence that our RORB assignment is progressing a bit. She's a legend! Class ended early.. catching up with my beloved UL leader later and prob... we'll see :) It's gonna be a great rest of the day.

This week starts to become very busy rushing for reports, preparing for exams... but I somehow don't know how to start... and that stop me from continuing anything. The progress becomes so slow. God, I need Your push, I need Your strength, I need You to do with me!! :) I want to do in the position of rest, it's when my relationship with Him is intimate that I can do so!