Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crowded with words and thoughts...5

I bought so many books lately... oh, I love books! :D Got so tempted to buy every books everytime I walked into Koorong! :( I got so many books haven't finish reading yet, but I'm still keep buying... :S

God planted a new direction for my future into my heart yesterday when I watched them through youtube. It was firm, it was real...is that gonna be it? Hmm...God will surely tell me the answer. :)

For once, I felt so relaxed after submitting all my assignment part and finished my mid-sem exam! ;) God's really amazing and awesome that within the week, I don't feel stressful at all but I still managed to finish all my things on time! God's favour was with my group that my group were able to get submission extension! Praise the Lord!! :D

I was revealed by God with all the things that I'm addicted to lately. And I'm challenged to put all of them off me! Yes, I'm SO going to do it! I want a constant breakthrough. I want to see a real change in my life. Something that'll gonna amazed me once again. God, I'm waiting!

Felt like doing something different to my life...hmm, let me figure it out!

p.s: 12.09.2009 Happy 21st B'day, Irwansyah Halim!!