Yesterday, I started to read on Ps. Mark Crow's book, "Mastering Your Storms". And this morning, I woke up being reminded with my own storms in life! My financial problem, my studies difficulties and worries, my gonna-be-busy next week, my going back KL trip, and so on... This is always the opportunity that the devil's trying to attack your thinking and always inputting all those discouragement into us! HA! I WON'T LET YOU TO DO SO! BLEUK :P
Then God reminded of His promise for me on Hebrew 13:8, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever." If He could help me to go through all my past 22 years of storms before, isn't He going to do it again together with me? Answer: YES!! HE WILL! HE LOVES US TO BRING AND CARRY HIS TESTIMONY! If He could help all His children in His Kingdom to go through all their past storms, is my storm too big or too hard for him to handle? Answer: NOTHING IS TOO BIG FOR HIM. NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR HIM EITHER! If God can heal cancer, how about my little tiny headache? Answer: FOR SURE! YOUR HEADACHE IS NOTHING TO HIM! BUT GOD WANTS YOU TO HEAL THE SICK, NOT PRAYING FOR HEALING!
Storms doesn't come from God, for God is so perfect that He don't own anything bad to give it to us! And He won't give us any storms or tribulations cos' even He himself don't own it! How is He going to give us things that He himself don't have? Impossible right! But..He want us to invite Him to go through the bad together with us! He didn't say that we won't have storms in life. That's impossible. "In this world you will have trouble." (John 16:33)
"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you." (James 4:6-8)
"The Lord is good, a refuge/stronghold in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." (Nahum 1:7)
I'm not holding back, I've gotta give You praise
With every part of me I'm breaking out
I've gotta let you know, that You're my everything
With every part of me I'll praise You now
And I'll dance and sing
You know I'm gonna shout it out
For You my King
Cause You are all I need now
It's time to get up and dance
Cos' we're free now
It's time to lift up your praise
And shout it out now
It's time to break off the chains
Cos' it's a brand new day
Everything's OK
Let's dance!
Dance Now, everybody shout now;
Lifted up our praise now;
Dancing in this freedom we know!
"Dance Now" by Planetshakers
It's indeed the time to praise Him even more, thank Him even more; not the time to complain, not the time to think, dwell and entertain our storm! It's time to dance in His freedom, cos' He set us (ME!) free 2000 years ago on that cross!