Monday, November 9, 2009

Transition period

It's really my transition period now. One thing after the other for like two weeks?? But I'm not defeated cos' my God is BIGGER, STRONGER than anything else!! He's even BIGGER than my exam! He's the Creator of the universe man!!! He's my best study partner just so you know that I'm not alone! :P He's with me at ALL timesSSss!!! "Devil, you really want to play play is it? Bring it ON!! You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives (Gen 50:20)! :D I'm gonna get even stronger, not weaker! STUPIAK Devil!"

I had a day of diarrhea and till now, my stomach still isn't feeling well! Called my mom just tell release myself, got scolded!! While fighting this diarrhea battle myself, my God is so incredible!!! He's with me at ALL times going through this diarrhea together with me and patting on my shoulder and said, "It's gonna be ok"! Skipping dinner for the day, just to hope it'll get better soon. I didn't get much of my study done for today as well. I just pray that God already revealed to me all the important things that I need to prepare myself for this exam battle and will bring me through for my paper tomorrow and Wednesday.

Through You, I can do anything
I can all things
Cos' it's You who gives me strength
Nothing is impossible

Through You, blind eyes are open
Strongholds are broken
I'm living by faith
Nothing is impossible!

I'm not gonna live by what I see
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that You are here with me
I know that You can do anything

I believe in You!

God reminds me again and again that He's with me. He reminds me that He won't send me out to a battle unless He prepared me well for it. So I believe! He showed me all the important things that will be tested in the exam, and for the notes that I didn't have chance to touch on, it won't appear in the paper! I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength! I have God's favour, I have His strength, wisdom and His presence together with me, I have Him who writes the paper together with me! I'm so gonna carry His testimony!! AMEN! :)