Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Inspiration of 'Love'

I read this from a girl’s blog, who I don’t know. But she described the best of the best, totally of what is in my mind about love and to love!

I love to love. Love is a very powerful word, it conquers EVERYTHING! The greatest of ALL is LOVE. In everything and anything i do, love is the motivation. Doesn’t matter whether i know or not know that somebody, i will put in my love into it. He/she will feel the love. We do not need to earn love, it is freely given to us, so just freely received it! I can’t live without love. i can die for love. Love is not a fairytale, it is a daily choice!

Love is unconditional. Love is loving the un-love-able.

Will you love me for who i am? Even when i’m un-love-able? i’m no perfect
being, just being the best i can. The saying of “the best is yet to come”.

The overflow of love starts with God loving me unconditional. Perhaps, i was
the last person who deserved all the love. Yet, God never stop pouring His
love…

The love from my family, my friends and my Man of God.

Love saves me. Love gives me the reason to stay alive. Love NEVER fails.

God is LOVE.