Saturday, October 9, 2010

My 'Lao Po' ♥

Can't believe that 101010 is not even here yet, I already teared twice!!

Thank you, bestie! That's why we are besties!! Love you to bits! Can't believe this year is such an important year for us, 10 years of friendship! Though we can't celebrate it together this year, but yes, our KK trip next February will be all in one go!! YAY! Can't wait! 我们的默契真的恐怖到不行!


Iris, you're the first one who sang birthday song to me this year!! Awww..thank you!!! Wanna hug you so dearly!! Faster fly over to Melbourne!

This is our song..forever! :D


p/s: link here so that I can always read it with a 'click'. Hehe.. :)
http://lovely0511.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-birthday-my-dear-mv.html

Seriously can't wait the four of us to gather together again! I miss the three of you!! *IrisC, JulianS, Lucas and ME!* :D Can't wait for CNY! Finally we can gather!! YAYYYY!! :D