I felt a bit weird.. no facebook 6 months ago and now no twitter! But I believe I will get used to it and I'll have a big breakthrough! We can live without all these social network 10 years ago, why should this be an addiction for the world today? Yes, it can be a good way to connect, but I prefer the traditional way. Don't know is it whether we lost our own self-control and self discipline that makes us not doing our work, lose our focus with our relationship with God, have less one-to-one, face-to-face conversation, have less time to read books...
It's time to readjust and reposition again, for a better! And get my focus back on God. ;)
I don't like people who r'ber my birthday just because facebook listed it out and give you a comment on your facebook wall. I prefer face-to-face, or phone, or a card, letter maybe.. make effort for your greetings and let your greetings worth and value to the birthday girl/boy! And I hate the fact that having so many friends or followers..what's the point of you adding so many friends on your facebook or having many followers and yet you don't keep in touch with them at all? So are we adding ppl to stalk them or to prove that we got a lot of friends? I rather have only 1 friend and we are connected strong, than having 1000 friends with no connections at all! :)