I'm officially free! Uni ended with a '.' haha... Lately had really been a faith-stretching period. Realising that the enemy is so good at using three main things in our lives to always make us worry and pull us down: Studies/Career, Relationships, and Financial; sometimes our uncertain future. It's good, cos' these worries have transformed into more reliance of me on God. The harder it gets, the more and harder I pray, the more I seek after His face.
Just got reminded by my bezz that 'God always likes to surprise you wat!'. I actually never thought of this and never think God that way; but come to think of it, it's actually true. God knows I love surprises more than I know about myself! Haha.. This is why God placed people around us to help us to see what we don't see about ourselves. Love you bezz! ♥
It's time to clear up all my stuff and start packing, in 2 months plus time, I'll have to say good bye to this wonderful Melbourne :*( I'll come back, Melbourne!! This is still the most wonderful last 2-years that I'd ever had. Nothing can replace these and the people that I knew here.
It's so funny that my previous church people in KL are more excited than me going back, but the fact that .... God changed and placed a dream in my heart. If God placed a desire in my heart, He will surely do something to bring that to past. They kept reminding me of my past that I don't want to look back at all, but I am not bound by what they say, I'm not bound by what they thought of me, I am NOT the Angeline that they know previously anymore. I am who God says I am, I am where God leads me to go.