Such a beautiful girl with an angelic heart and smiles, and because of an accident at the filming scene, she needs to be in pain for 6 months, away from her career and must postpone her upcoming wedding!God, I asked for a speedy recovery for her. For You are a healer. I don't just hope for You to do the miraculous, cos' I know You can do it because You are God, my beloved God who can do ALL things! My God who are so loving that it's Your will to see Your children blessed and healed. This incident is surely not an accident, for You allow all things to happen for good, but let this incident be an opportunity for her and all her loved ones to believe and trust in You and Your power that You are able to save, heal and restore! Give her peace and strength to endure the pain for You understand the pain that she is suffering. Thank You Lord! Love You to bits! In Jesus name I pray, Amen! ♥