This whole week had been amazingly unbelievable, seeing how God kept sending people to speak, encourage and inspire me. From my pastor to friends... I recognised His words are always just soft, gentle, loving and forever humble. Pastor Matt, NoviaH, IrwanH, and StephenN; you guys are truly the most humble people that I'd ever seen, inspiring and unbelievable! I'm just so blessed.
It's amazing how much God can reveal and bless if we humble down and focus on Him and Him alone.
"Total surrender" , "Total humble" and "Total Trust" in God are such simple words yet so challenging when it comes applying them in our lives, especially when we are struggling or when we are facing uncertain future. Just by seeing what our God can do, by listening to the 'going-throughs' and testimonies from various people really are the biggest encouragements that I can get from God. The God that my friends believe in is the same God that lives inside me and my heart. If He can do all those miraculous for my brothers and sisters-in-Christ, I know He can do it all for me as I'm His princess as well.
'Love Jesus' and 'falling in love with Jesus' is different, yet I'm falling in love with Jesus again and again. ♥
