Thursday, November 4, 2010

Who am I created to be?

I'd been thinking of these of myself recently. Who am I created to be? I mean in career wise.

I know I don't have the 'engineer' look though many people told me the same statement as well, and yet I'm going to be an engineer graduate so soon. I don't see myself as an engineer as well. So what look do I have??

Thanks to Stephen for taking this picture for me during my b'day :)

Since young, I always dreamt to work either in the airport, or in a hotel, or traveling around the whole world as a tour guide, or my last choice.. in a bank! And I'm in the dilemma of what jobs should I apply or I'll just simply apply.

God, who am I created to be? Other than to be a woman of God that serve and love You and Your children?... What will I be doing after this year? Where does my future lay? I asked for revelations from You, Lord.