Come to think of it, this whole year is indeed a tough one, though it's great. Trials and tribulations one after the other, or sometimes all things just clashed together. But thank God, I still survived! Though, there are still surprises, favours and blessings here and there.
I don't know how many times have I brokedown this year, countless tears was shed when I was on my bed crying to God, blaming and asking Him why! I hate suspense, yet I was constantly in suspense. All year long, I was just waiting and waiting, still believing and trusting; all my unanswered prayers. To a point, I just want a simple, happy life.
God is still good, but sometimes I just hope God don't trust me that much! I don't know what God has in store for me in future.. Though I'm excited, but I'm scared at the same time as I'll be overwhelmed by it. Is it that I lose trust on my ownself or?? Oh well, just live my days as there's no tomorrow and see.. :)
"If you want the Holy Spirit's anointing to be released, you need to be broken to the Lord."
I know it's time to go higher, deeper.. that's why I'm going through all these seasons in my life. But can I take the challenge? Or to say it this way, am I willing to take the risk to be broken again and again.. for the whole year or longer?