Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm graduating! :D

Woohoo.. finally, my school updated my results! And finally, I'm eligible to graduate: Bachelor of Engineering [Environmental Engineering] with (drum roll) 1st class Honours!!!!!! Wooohoooo~~

God is good, all the time.. :)

Now I finally understand the statement "Faith without action is dead".

Yes, although I believe and trust God that I will graduate. But when I got my result last Monday, I got two subjects are still listed as 'RNF' (Result Not Finalised). Initially I was just believing and praying that my school will update my results by themselves without me asking them or do anything. I waited for 3 days, but nothing happened. Till a point I was so disappointed and asked God, 'Do You even hear my prayers?'.

With God's wisdom and courage, I decided to take up my phone and called my school yesterday. Initially I was told that the staff whois responsible with our result will only be in next Monday. And I thought to myself, heck! I'm supposed to take my graduation gown next Wednesday and they will only update it on Monday?! Am I able to graduate or not if that's the case? And praise the Lord, today my result was updated and I am told that I'm eligible to graduate, finallyyy!!

"Trials in life is a compliment from God, as each trial is designed to help us become better and go further in life, so that we can glorify God." - Ps. Phil Pringle