Friday, December 24, 2010

My 20TEN :)

Can't believe that 2010 is ending so soon! What a 'faith-stretching' year. Trials and 'stretches' are because God trusts us for something big, that He puts us through to build us up for a reason.

This year is a year that I learned to surrender more, trust more and believe more in Jesus Christ in every areas of my life! :)

- Keep my eyes to Jesus alone and be an audience of one
;
- Keep remind and motivate myself with God's promises and dreams for me
; and
- Keep God's commandment and promises above my desires and will.

A year inclusive with a long learning journey regarding relationship...

It's also a year that God brought a lot more people into my life whether they are for the good or bad. I learned that everyone in life whether they are your leaders, peers, or disciples.. there's always some lessons that you can learn from in every single individual. I learned to see and stir their potentials beyond their weaknesses.

Though I learned so much in a year, many times that I still failed. Till today, I'm still learning. Learning to be more patient, to love God and people more, to be more humble, to be not judgmental, to complain less and be grateful more, kills the curse of comparison and many more; to be an even better person that God intends me to be.

It's always during this time, that reflections is needed. I am very blessed, favoured, and thankful for everything that God has done in my 2010. A lot of times I had indirectly settle myself in my comfort zone. However I'd learned that to keep my faith, trusting and believing God despite of all the challenges throughout the year is a training for me to push myself out of my comfort zone!

My 20TEN:
  • Blessed with the opportunity to complete my industrial training with the SMC;
  • Favoured with punctual departure and arrival of my flight to and fro Melb - KL - Melb;
  • Blessed to go Backstreet Boys Concert in March 2010;
  • Blessed with amazing neighbours and soon became my best friend of the year, CharisN;
  • Had the opportunity to serve in PS2010 at Merch;
  • Got to hear TD Jakes speak at PS2010!!;
  • Got to hear from Reggie Dabbs twice at Planetshakers;
  • Led my long backslided sister back to Christ;
  • Promoted to be a core in ULU09;
  • Unbelievably falling in love with Masterchef series;
  • Got to go back to M'sia twice within a year (which didn't happen before), in June for my cousin's, Chris's, wedding;
  • Went to Shanghai Expo 2010 with my parents;
  • Got to catch up with MayAnn (my Melb bestie who went back to M'sia for good last year), GeraldO and FelixY (both my best guy friends back in M'sia) when I went back to M'sia in June;
  • Got the courage and stepped up from my norm to learn something different: Japanese Language and guitar with PS SOCA;
  • Supernatural continuous encounter with God every service during BW2010;
  • Had a chance to bless and dine with SueLynn and my sis at Maze, Gordon Ramsay;
  • Had the chance to meet and celebrate 10.10.10 (date that appeared only once in a thousand year, and it was my birthday!!)
  • Birthday surprise from friends that I loved most (CharisN and ShereneN), and cried;
  • Went up to Skydeck 88 Eureka Tower during my birthday with my sis, CharisN, Irwan and Malcolm;
  • The best birthday dinner ever at 'The Press Club' with my sis, StephenN and CharisN, blessed by my sis;
  • The biggest birthday gift from people that God blessed into my life through Planetshakers;
  • Favoured in looking and smoothly got a part-time job at Pancake Parlour, MC;
  • Met George Calombaris and Gary Mehigan (two judges of Masterchef Australia) a week after my birthday;
  • Blessed to go road trip with Irwan to Mount Dandenong, Healesville Sanctuary and Williamstown;
  • Blessed with a guitar from StephenN and my sis;
  • Amazing and absolutely favoured Sydney trip with CharisN;
  • Went up to Sydney Tower and went for the Skywalk;
  • Fantastic catch ups with AngelineL, GinoK, and JonF at Sydney during my Sydney trip;
  • Tough and challenging Final Year Project in Uni yet finished, survived and passed;
  • Went 'Treasure Hunting' and spread God's love out;
  • Crazily favoured during my Christmas shopping with my sis;
  • Had my parents came over to Melbourne to celebrate my uni grad together with me;
  • Graduated from RMIT University as an Honours 1st class Environmental Engineer;
  • Favour from God every single day: trams favour, weather favour, discount favour;
  • And of course, blessed to be a part of Planetshakers and PlanetUNI!!!
  • and many many moree (for some I forgot already, oppsie, yet I still thank God for all of them)...... :D :D
A very special year for me indeed, tough one, but best year yet.

And I do believe my 2011 is gonna be real big, which I myself still don't know what's ahead, but very excited to find it out together with God. The best is always yet to come!

I believe I believe, I believe I believe in You! :D