I love my December! God had been so good, loving and faithful. Loving the days when He reveals His hidden treasures and secrets to me, loving the favour and miracles that He performed in my daily life, loving every blessings that He blessed.
There's still a long journey for me to walk (meaning there are always endless things to learn..)
As a 7-years Christian, to keep the following sound way too common,
- Keep my eyes to Jesus alone and be an audience of one;
- Keep remind and motivate myself with God's promises and dreams for me; and
- Keep God's commandment and promises above my desires and will.
I am constantly finding back my first love with and for Him, keeping myself amazed and in awe in Him, keeping my heart and mind renewed every day, asking for revelations and encounters with Him every single day, keep believing in His given dreams, promises, and revelations no matter what opposition or obstacles that I get, knowing that He said it, He meant it and He will surely help me to go through it, keep relying with His strength, always try to work from His favour, always try to look for His approval instead of human, keep believing though I haven't see any lights or open doors, keep pressing on, keep walking around "the wall of Jericho", keep shouting praises to Him, keep lifting Him high.
But which Christian doesn't know that to keep our eyes constantly on Him alone and all??
It's because it's too common, that it's even difficult to do it well. Of course, Christianity is not about doing things right or not, but of our relationship with God and our faith in Him. Keeping in mind of who He is and what He is able to do is needed.
2 Cor 4:8-9 "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
My theme given by God for 2011, "Believe, my God never fails!!!"
2011 is going to be a year for me to try new things and achieve things that I have never achieved before, to go places that I'd never been before. It is going to be a year that is fully surrender to God to do some new things in His new ways for me. A year that I believe for even deeper and more of God's overflowing favour, breakthroughs, and miracles!
Isa 43:19 "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."
Luke 6:38 "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”