Can't believe I'm leaving Australia for good in 16 days!
God is good, all the time; All the time, God is good! :)
Today during my quiet time with God, He has reminded me of all the memories that I had all my life: from young till now, from high school till college, college till university; from being a part of CHC KL, to being a part of Compass Church after I came to Melbourne and how God brought me to Planetshakers; all my good friends that He had blessed over my life whether for the good or bad.
Was reminded of how God saved me from a Buddhist family, and brought me into His Kingdom. How God opened my mind and helped me to see that this world is indeed wicked and broken, and empowered me to help them in the future. How God transformed me from a low self esteem girl to one that is confident of who I am today depending on God's thinking of me but not on what people perceived of me. How God changed me from a naive little girl, to a lady now who loves to do all for Him, who now realised there's more to life, loves her life given by God and live it to the full, loving God and loving people as best as I can (though I'm still not at my best yet, for I'm forever not perfect). How God helped me through when I'm facing trials and tribulations, and grow me to who I am today, total reliance in Him. How God brought me through a journey of realising my gifts and talents, and gave me opportunity to use them to the full.
After having Jesus into my life, I experienced the best of my life, and it is just getting even better each year after converting to be a Christian, loving God and loving His people. From then, I have a hope no matter what circumstances I am: a hope in my love, Jesus Christ. It has really been a great great journey.
How amazing God is to recall back all the great memories from time to time to remind me that how blessed and loved I am by my Heavenly Father, and realised I'm favoured by Him too. Day after day, I desired deeper and more of Him than ever before.
Thank You Jesus for everything, thank You for giving me life. I give You all the praise, I give You all the glory that's Yours. I long for more of You, I desire for more of You, more and more each day! :) Indeed, I just can't live without You anymore..