Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moved on

I thanked God for sending godly wise people to talk me out lately. Despite of my theme this year, I'm living in the "Dust off the past, focus on what's lying ahead, look forward and press on" spoken by Ps. Russell in the first week of church of the year.

Indeed, we are who we are today because of our personal life history, which we normally called them as our past. Past are appreciated as they built us to become who we are today. However, even though we moved to another place, we continue to grow... to the better or the worse. Years later, we will probably be called back to the same place, but I believe we will go back different, at least for me. I'm not the previous Angeline that you used to know 4 years ago, for I am even stronger in the Lord, knowing who I really am and know who I really belong to.

This is the reason why I shall continue and move on with my life, and not going to settle back in the places where I used to call it my past. But to see the same country where I came from as a new place, where I start everything from the very beginning, finding a place where I can call home, finding a place where I can truly be the real Angeline Sie (a place where I can truly be myself), finding people who I can call them my family that I can rely on and grow together with, finding a place where I can grow even more, finding a place where my gifts and talents are able to use to glorify God.

What I meant was my future spiritual home and spiritual family. :)