Sunday, July 31, 2011

God is the ONLY solution!



Don't be mad at these crazy lunatic people God has put into your life, cos' God uses them to tell you to pray even harder, to be more patient, to be get even closer to God, for it's time to go another level higher. Don't be mad at your psychotic parents. Thank them, cos' they put you down to your knees and pray, to be more intimate with God. There's no way and no other people that you can go to except Him. Only God is your only one true solution, one true God.

Sometimes God already asked us to STOP and LEAVE at the beginning. But we tend to be stubborn, and do things with our own ways, and we negotiated. Hence, sometimes GOD HAS TO MAKE THE SITUATION WORST! To make us come to a realisation that God is the ONE and the LAST way out, the ONLY solution comes from Him.

Thank you, Charis Ng for sharing this firm yet a message from Beautiful Woman 2011 that I needed to hear so much at this season of my life. I'm amazed that I'm still running in the same season as you guys at Planetshakers yet when I'm still so far away from you guysss!! :D God's amazing!