A continuation of yesterday...
"Let me tell you, our God is nothing like our earthly fathers. His arms are always open wide, He will never reject you, He will never leave you, He will never forsake you, He will never break upon us, He is our Father God.
Let's get back to this girl, this woman, with a 12-years issue. Anybody got 12 years issues here? Things would have been hiding maybe for about 12 years and never really uncovered them. This woman, she's so inspiring because she's obviously had enough. It's like, "Ok, that's it." And I don't mind if you get to that place right now. If you said, "You know what, ok, it's over. I've heard about Jesus. I've been to church faithfully for 12 years." That she heard Jesus could heal her and so she broke free of that isolation. She took the risk to press in through the crowd. You think about it, if anyone had recognize her in that crowd, if anyone had seen her and as she pressing through the crowd, guess what? She's making everyone in her law, anyone that she's passing through, unclean. Whereas before she never take the risk, before she lived in isolation, before she spent all her money on doctors trying to get better but getting worse. You see, isn't it amazing that we'll try everything else but Jesus. We would try to go to our counsellors, we would try to go to our psycologists, we would try to go to our doctors with medication and we would try to spend all our time and effort but there is One who will heal you, there is One who will deliver you, there is One who will free you. His name is Jesus Christ. And this woman heard about her Saviour. So she said, "Ok, this is it. This is my time. This is my moment. I'm not gonna live in isolation. I'm not going to live in reserve because what if it doesn't happen. What if it does???"
And this woman put aside of her rejection for 12 years, she put it all away. She said, "Enough is enough. If there's someone that can heal me, I gotta get to it. Get out of my way. If there's someone that can free me, get out of my way." She said it over and over. If I just touch Him, I'll be healed. If I just touch Him. This is what this conference is all about. "If I just touch Him, I know I'm gonna get healed. If I just touch Him, I know I'm gonna get free. If I can just make my way through, if I can just make my way through my issues, and reach out and touch Him." I know what's my time, I know I may attend 20 altar calls, 100 altar calls, this is it. This is my moment.
Today is your day. You gotta take it. You got to stop living out the back and stop sitting at the back wondering who is watching you, wondering what people are thinking. And you gotta press in, cos' you know your miracle is right at the end of your hand.
This is our wonderful God. And I just want to quickly address all those people who think they have dealt with their issues. When Jesus touches you, when you stop running, when you stop pretending, when you just say, 'Ok, I gotta get rid of these issues.' When you come out of that isolation, when you make a choice like this woman did, and said, 'I'm having enough. I want Your touch, I want Your healing.' When we really really get honest, to see at our heart where we really at and allow Him to come in. Then He does heal, and He does set you free because He is a man of His Word. He will launch you on a journey to discover it all over again.
Some of us are just like that. We get ourselves together, and we're strong and we just keep going and keep going and we get a touch of God, that's awesome and we keep going and keep going but God doesn't want that for us. He doesn't want us to just have a little experience with Him that will keep us going to the next experience. He wants to totally revolutionize us, He wants to rid us of rejection, He wants to rid us of isolation, He wants to break the power of the orphan spirits over our lives so that we can truly come into the position that He had paid the price for, with His precious blood. He wants us to come into that revelation, "I am a daughter of God. I am loved. I am significant. I am called. I am anointed. I am treasured. I am precious." That's what God wants for us. He doesn't want us to have holes in our buckets where He just pours in and it drains out. No! He wants us to have a bucket that is totally good on the bottom and then He could pour out, pressed down, shaken together, running over. That's our God. Today is a good opporunity for us to get our issues sorted. C'mon. We got to get real and said, "Ok, this Beautiful Woman in 2013 is the moment where I got my issues sorted. This is a moment where I totally forgot about isolation and rejection and said I don't want you anymore. I don't want your lies. I don't want your rubbish. I want God!! I want freedom, I want deliverance, I want love, I want job, I want it all, I want it abundantly!!! I want it so much so that I'm fat! That's what God has for us, girls. It's no longer good enough to stay on the outer, it's no longer good enough to sit in the back row, it's no longer good enough to just hide away.
Oh.. I don't know about me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. I don't know whether I'm able. I don't know whether I'm called. I don't know whether... I'm sick of you, I'm pressing in. Get out of my way. I got to touch Him, I got to reach out, I got to touch Him. I know when I touch Him, I'm gonna be healed. I just know it! It's our time, it's our moment.
Eph 1:5 For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children through Jesus Christ in the accordance with the purpose of His will. [because it pleased Him and was His kind intent].
Can you see His heart for us? Can you hear His heartbeat for you as His daughter? Some of you still find it hard to believe, received.
Too many of us have insecurity. Too many of us live out of our securities. And what do because we live in our orphan spirit and isolating spirit. It turns out to be 'What I can do to find significance', 'Who I can be', 'Who people can see me so that I can get this acceptance, so that I can get this love'. It's an earning thing and so we drive ourselves and we press ourselves and we push ourselves. Why? Because we wanting true love, we wanting true acceptance. We don't want to be on the outer, we don't want to be isolated. But when we are in that pattern, it only isolate us even more. If we are listening to the voice of insecurity, it's a voice that we'll perpetually put us in isolation and rejection because we will never please everybody all the time. It'll just put us in a cycle. We thought we keep some goals, we thought we got to relax. And then they just change their mind and now we're, "there I am again. How can I find a way to get accepted now? Do I change my hair colour, do I change what I wear, do I change my language? What do I do? I got to work on this thing. Oh it's exhausting!!!"
Where all He says is "Come here, come here, let Me pick you up, let Me hold you. You are My beloved. I think about you ALL the time. I'm pleased with you. You're beautiful. Look at your eyes, look at your face. I put that together and I did that in love. That was my intent to create you as My daughter."
Let's run to the arms of our Father."