I hardly can breathe every this time of the year. I heard from many of my friends who are older than me that 2nd year of University is usually the most hectic and the most busiest ones. Well, I'm experiencing that now. Starting from the 1st week of this semester until now, i hardly had any free time. I felt bad cause everytime my friends asked to hang out, I hardly can go, or my heart was not there when I was with them. My mind was always planning, assignments to be done...this and that. It comes to the point that I can even wake up in the middle of the night from my sleep when I suddenly thought that I havent get my work done. Sounds bad huh? Well, I don't feel stress mentally and physically. But people around me kept on telling me that i'm stressing myself out. It's just that my life had been busy everyday ever since i was young. Never felt free before...i don't know why? Probably i just like to fill my days with stuff to do.
Well, this week has been the most hectic week ever. Well, maybe it's not the worst but still..it's one of the weeks that i really don't have time to do anything for myself. Assignments and reports one after the other..It's already Week 12, that's why our lecturers requires and squeeze all the assignments and reports to be due this week. At the moment, 3 down, 1 last one to go then i can finally focus on my exam. It's all because of these, i havent even start preparing anything for my exam yet and i got only 2 weeks to prepare for it. A bit panic, a bit scared...a bit stress...
God, i really need help in good time management. I want to do well, i want to strike for the best...I want to get an honour!! I want to get HDs this semester!!!
Whenever I prayed this kind of prayer, God will just somehow replied me through people around me..by sms, by words, by conversations..like "Know that God's beside you and give you strength", or "Know that you're sensing God greatly"... and I always felt the peace in my heart after seeing all these messages. I know He's there beside me even when i'm typing this blog. I know He's guiding me and showing me the way where to go and what to do when i'm doing every single questions - doesn't matter whether it's for assignments, reports or exam.
Life has up and down. I lost my handphone, experiencing spiritual battle, family financial problem, family faith problem and so on...And everytime God assured me that He's there for me. These are all the challenges that God wants me to face. And now I'm stronger, rely on Him even more. Knowing that, victory is on the way. A phrase always appears in my mind when i was facing all these things.
"Everything's alright, I got Jesus in me, Everything's alright, My saviour walking with me!"
I certainly won't let exam conquer me, but i'm going to CONQUER it! AMEN!!