Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life is unpredictable..

Life is uncontrollable. We always heard from others that we have to control and plan your own life and you will see how great it will be. Sometimes i just can't see that to happen in my life. Well, i see it in other people's life but not mine yet.

There's always the good and the bad.

I certainly see everything in my live as God's arrangement and plan. We just need to wait for the right timing for God to say 'YES' or 'NO'. It's indeed unpredictable because we never know what's going to happen next. What I've experienced after I left Sibu to KL, left KL to Melbourne, was unpredictable but yet was a miracle. It became obvious for myself to see now that everything I faced before was a preparation for now. It's indeed a breakthrough.

There's a phrase that goes like this:
'Dream as if you'll live tomorrow. Live as if you'll die tomorrow'

It somehow sounds true.. Natural disasters came one after the other. Hundred thousands of people died in just one week. It's like everyone is or will struck to death in various ways. Can you imagine if that happen to you tomorrow? I think it's really scary. I was in front of my laptop everyday looking for the news updates. Praying for a miracle to happen in those countries. This is actually the first time that I really thought of the word 'DEATH'! I recently saw the video from Yahoo US with my own eyes that people were carried out from the China 512 earthquake rubble with closed eyes and unmoved limbs. That really strucked me. In less than 10 minutes, thousands and thousands of people are killed. Death toll can increase from 15 thousand to 50 thousand in a day! People are proclaiming that Jesus is coming back or it maybe is the ways that God's using to get our attention to save people in a very painful way.















"With the Lord…a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare!" (2 Pet. 3:8,9)

"Now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation!" (2 Cor. 6:2)

"We who have heard of this, how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation?" (Heb. 2:3)

As long as we believe and trust Him with all our heart, anything impossible will come to past. Coz nothing is impossible in His eyes.

Jer 29:11 - God knows His plan for us.

John 14:1-4 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."