Carlton Garden just next to my Melbourne's apartment (it's a World Heritage!)
Summer came and almost gone away. Daylight savings' gonna start soon. But there's still heat wave hitting North of Melbourne. I thought I was lucky enough to be away when Melbourne's temperature hit 46.4C three weeks ago but yesterday it almost hit 40C! Alerts are still on this coming Friday :S Bushfires is still continuing and death toll is still increasing. Crown Casino stopped their fire display because of this too :( Please pray for Victoria!
Photos to share...
She grows so fast! After not seeing her for a month, she already started walking! :D
Chill out by the beach after church service... The funny folks who were trying to imitate Malaysian's "-LA"!
Kathy's 21st Birthday Cake and chinese food for dinner! (coz we missed home!)
Waiting...
More pictures to share from Malaysia...
Legend Hotel, KL - Oh, i miss my piano!!
The best Jap food from Gen Japanese Restaurant from Legend Hotel, KL
The best dessert that I'd ever tried


