I miss them terribly...my tears never stopped flowing whenever I heard their voices through the phone every day. They are the best parents in the world. When i was back home, they brought me to all the old, usual nice places to eat every food that i wanted to, accompanied me to go shopping whenever i wanted to, bought whatever things that i requested (of course not the extreme ones), never left me alone for once, cooked all my favourite dishes, allowed me to go out to meet my friends when i asked, gave me the full advise that they can on my relationship, future career, brought me out and make a lot of new friends (我们都是同乡人!- that's what my dad always said). ;)
On the 1st day of CNY together with my parents
All my favourite dishes! Yumm...
He's my funniest dad! >.<
The most generous parents in my heart!
I'm so proud of my dad!
I miss my Ah Hock! She never failed to cheer me up everytime I played with her. She never barks, always make a mess in the car park that i always have to clean it for her, always hide inside the 'longkang' whenever the weather is hot, only eats when you walk away from her, was formally named Blackie but i changed it for her :P (because she's such a blessed dog!), always followed me wherever i go and always watching over me whenever i was walking around the garden.
I miss all my friends. Thank God that i managed to talk to everyone of them on the phone before i left except Jonathan Sio! Was so great catching up with them, great fun, great laughter...and to be honest, i hadn't laughed that much for so long after i left for further studies in Sunway.
Church friends in Sunway
One of them said this before:" We are such good friends because we went through a lot of tough and hard times together!" Which sounds quite true to me. We went through a lot of competitions pressure together, struck our best for champions together, went through tonnes of trainings together, ran a camp together, joined other camps together, became all the monkeys of the society together, spent way too much time together when we were young. Our friendship are just unbreakable coz even after high school, no matter how long or how far that we were separated apart, when we gathered together, we were just like back to the past...talking stupid jokes and laughed none stop. And we definitely appreciate a lot of our time together when all of us were back home.
I spent too much time outdoors during high school that i seldom socialised with my own classmates. These are the few classmates that i'm closer with and we really had lots of fun talking about our funny past stories in our class...
Last but not least, I miss my relatives! My auntie (who really is a great blessing in my life), my cousin Chris, my uncle... It's always great to meet up with them especially before i came back to Melbourne.
Miss our time together...

