Saturday, March 28, 2009

Clarification of "Some say..."

Haha...smallgold pestering me ady! Okok, here it is..

I've come across different kinds of statements about me myself from my surrounding people which I shared in my previous
post. Hah! Don't judge a book by it's cover :P

Some say I'm only 20 years old or younger
Very happy to hear that but sadly i'm not 20 anymore! ):
Some say I don't look like an engineering student
I'm an Enviro Eng student! :(

Will 1st year students be studying this?

Some say I'm just a 1st year University student
I'm doing 3rd year this year~
Some say I'm a person that don't prioritize my eating and sleeping time
Sleeping is my hobby man! - but I need extra time to do that; I love eating - but I'm fasting for a breakthrough!
Some say I'm anti-social
Probably I was before thanks to those people who brought me out from this!
Some say I don't look like a Malaysian
I was born and grew up in a very small town called Sibu, Sarawak, MALAYSIA.

I don't look like a Chinese meh? =.=

Some say I don't look like a Chinese
I'm a 100% pure Chinese :D
Some say I looked like mixed
Ohh...because I got brown eyes is it??
Some say I sound like a Singaporean
Credit to Mr. Phua Chu Kang :P


The "forever" cheer me up Singaporean series.

Some say I'm a penguin :S or even a panda??!
Eh hello! I'm NEITHER a penguin NOR a panda ok!! I'm a HUMAN BEING.
Some say I'm a China Doll
Do I really look like a doll?? :S I'm still alive!
Some say I don't look like a person that listen to rock songs
When I was young, I used to listen to Linkin Park using my walkman to release my stress. Now, I am actually a big fan of PINK! So yes, I do listen to rock songs and loving it~

Some say I look more and more alike Hebe
Yippi~~ She's so cute and pretty!
Some say I suffer a lot while I'm in Australia
At some point, maybe because of uni stress.. but still enjoying it!
Some say I'm strong
Not as strong as you imagine.. still need God to make me even stronger.
Some say I'm a person full of faith
Some say I'm a Christian
Woohoo...that's a testimony!
Some say I looked like 甄善美 in the Korean drama series called "All About Eve"

Do I look like her?! Maybe yes when I was young but don't think so anymore.. >_<

Some say I'm good in handling stress
Burst myself into tears and walking alone to Safeway, Lygon everytime I'm stress will help a lot! (I did that many times for the last few weeks)
Some say I don't know how to enjoy life
I enjoyed! but probably in a different way...sleep~ :P

Some say I'm good in planning my busy schedule
Coz my mind just couldn't stop planning even in my sleep...1..2..3....
Some say I don't dare to go out, shop, eat and watch movie alone
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and yes, ALONE!
Some say I can sing
Haha..Shower head is my only audience.

Some say I looked like a person who likes to go out a lot
I'm a home person. I stayed at home for 3 days berturut-turut before during holidays ler...
Some say I'm adventurous
Oh really? I like to travel that's all ;)
Some say I looked like a person who dare to go up on The Giant Drop and Roller Coaster
I dare when I was young, but after passing the 20 mark, I think my heart is not strong enough to bring me up anymore...but I can still sleep through for the whole ride ;P hehe..
Some say I'm a super busy girl
Yes, I admit. RMIT's fault!! haha.. :P


See my diary for this week...looks scary to me!

Some say I'm Kuku President.. you know who you are!! hahaha...:P
I'm normal ok?!! You're my member! hoho..:P
Some say I'm a good advisor
I talked a lot if you know me well :P
Some say I'm a good listener
I just listen to everything coz my ears are always open :D
Some say I don't look like a person who'll admire WuChun
Not many people know this but he's my uni senior! Juniors must support seniors right? :P And and... his birthday is on the same day as me 10/10!!! :D

Born Goh Kiat Chun in Brunei on October 10, 1979, Wu studied at the Chung Hwa Middle School in Bandar Seri Begawan. He later graduated from the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Wu also played basketball for Brunei's national team. Prior to joining Fahrenheit, he was a model for Yi Lin (伊林) in Taiwan and for Diva Models in Singapore. Wu speaks — with varying degrees of fluency — Hokkien, English, Malay, Mandarin, and Cantonese. He manages a family-owned gym club, Fitness Zone in Brunei. As of Augut 2007, Wu is appointed as the chairman of newly opened Palm Garden Hotel and its neighbouring multi-story Fitness Zone centre in Brunei.