Sunday, April 26, 2009

Living in the freedom that He won!

I suddenly feel like singing, jumping and dancing!!

Before today, I felt so miserable for the whole week...thinking and battling with don't know what!? Uni is not too busy, not too pack, not too stress for ONCE in 7 weeks but still... kenapa a?? Was expecting even better, closer after the conference..but it's just the other way round. Nothing great seems to happen. I fell sick the day after the conference but instead of recovering, I got even worse on Friday because of the field trip under the rain!

God MOVES when we expect something out from him. God just revealed Acts 3:1-10 to me again and again during the week.

"Don't listen to devil's lies. Don't live in the image of NO God. Devil creates nothing, why do we listen to someone that create nothing? But listen to the image that He created us not the image that the devil creates! God called us to become a ruler and reign over all the things that we do! Therefore we are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath!"

At the end of the service, everyone is just freely praise Him and thank Him. What a wonderful one ;)

Without failed, He changed me again and again... He's so true that He listens to every of my cries, thoughts, desires and prayers.

By His grace and power, I'm FREE =D

He is the way, and I will live for Him all my days :)

There's freedom in the name of Jesus
Freedom from all shame
There's freedom in the name of Jesus
Freedom from all pain
There's freedom in the name of Jesus
Freedom from all sin
Freedom in the name Jesus

He set me free :D

Devil, bye bye!!