Prov 3:5-6
["Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.]
With that I started fasting and praying for a breakthrough but nothing seemed to change. But all these while in my heart, there's a voice kept saying "Step out of your comfort zone!", without failed. Not knowing how to respond initially but there was a desire in my heart for a change. I went back to Malaysia end of last year during summer holiday and not knowing why, the desire grew even bigger and wilder. Spoke to a few church leaders when I was back home but still didn't get any answers and directions.
Until I came back to Melbourne, I knew that deep inside my heart I didn't feel like going back there anymore. I desparately want to see a change!! The Words made sense to me since then, "Step out of your comfort zone". I was so scared to step out of the circle, so scared that I heard wrongly from Him and yet confused whether I'll do the right decision or not. After coming back for 1 week, I decided to take up a step of faith to visit Planetshakers. I stepped into the church without knowing anyone, went to visit ULs without knowing anyone. But I sensed a strong peace and presence that I missed a lot!! Tears flowing non-stop and immediately I know He's moving. God is indeed a good God, a Beautiful Saviour! Before that, I heard most of the people going to PS is because of the music but not the Word. I'm a person who don't easily believe other people's words unless I experienced it myself and now I can prove them wrong!!
Can't believe I joined them for a month already. It has been a tremendous growth and I believe even more will come. People see me that I'm excited again for Him and getting even more busy than ever. My friend once told me, "Busy people changed the world". During this period, I found back His first love for me that was lost 2 years ago. I'm desparate, hungry and longing for Him even more.
God is good, ALL the time!
Every single thoughts that seemed tiny actually means A LOT to Him just that we don't realise it ourselves. Just remembered that last year I got this newsletter in my mailbox from Words Bookstore. There's a little black leaflet "Planetshakers Conference One" - Speakers John Bevere, Russell Evans, Sam Evans and Glen Berteau. Ps John Bevere has always been a Pastor that I want to hear him speak ever since I got one of his books when I was still back in Malaysia. Immediately in my mind was thinking..woah! I want to go but don't have kaki (means don't have company)!! From then, I thought that conference seems far from me. So i ignored it. But you will always never know what God will do in your life in this short period of time.
Ps 37:3-4
[Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.]
Things changed bit by bit and I am now rooted in Planetshakers and in ULU 09; and actually went for the conference and served in Merch!! I was sooo blessed by every speakers, basically EVERYONE in my UL, who I served together with, who went for the conference!! (love all of you guys so much!) I was soo excited until I emailed all my leaders and friends back home after the conference to tell them about this testimony of mine and my growth in PS!
God, You are just sooo good! I love YOU!