1. Do you have secrets?
Hmm...who don't?! Individual ones will surely still keep to myself. I'm more open to others right now so mostly, i'll share it out with my parents and close friends!!
2. Have you ever tried not eating anything for a few days?
Yea, when I'm really dying to see a breakthrough~~
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yes, a lot before when I was still in high school. But now...hmmm...
I'm not very into coffee now only when it's necessary to force myself to be more awake especially during exam time. But now coffee doesn't work for me anymore :S
5. Laughter or forever smiles?
Bit of both! But if really need to choose one, I'll prefer laugther :D Laughter cheers me up~
6. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
Both! No matter what I will surely spare time for both!!
7. The person you like is already attached. What would you do? Aiyo...I'll let go! Will not confess to him as well, coz feelings for him will surely disperse one day and move on. Life is soo much better than dwelling in it.
8. What made you smile today?
Customers! Cause that's customer service :)
9. Angelic or Devilish?
A bit of both I think... ?? We're still human.
10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Gosh! Don't even dare to think of it! Welcoming the 30 mark?! :S
11. Who are currently the most important people to you?
God, parents and friends
Him, her and him!
13. Are you single or attached?
single single :D
14. What is your favourite colour?
Same as you Angel, Purple!!! I like pink before, but I think as age goes...pink turns slowly to purple.
15. What is your wish?
I wish all my dreams will come true! Who don't hoh??
16. Have you wondered what will happen after life?
In a uber beautiful place with awesome people!! No pain, no cry...only happiness and joy :D
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how terrible someone has done?
Yes, I will. Before I always said I forgive but I'll still remember them but now I forgot almost every bad things that happened to me before. Don't ask me anything or why...cause I just couldn't remember any :) By God's grace and mercy indeed!
Yes, I will. Before I always said I forgive but I'll still remember them but now I forgot almost every bad things that happened to me before. Don't ask me anything or why...cause I just couldn't remember any :) By God's grace and mercy indeed!
18. Which do you prefer? Spending more time with Family members or the close/understandable ones?
Both.. Parents and "beli" close friends (they're just like my siblings to me - actually siblings that God didn't bless me).. Cause they are the only ones that understand and know the most of me.
19. 5 people you are going to tag: u, you, kamu, nv (foochow), 你!