Sunday, May 24, 2009

Angeline is God's orginal masterpiece!

Thank Novi for sharing this! After today's message in church from Ps. Sam + this video, it reminds me again and again of how I always debating with God when I'm intimidated, when I'm fear, when the devil is trying to pull me away from His love. Instead of focusing and believing in Him only, I tend to entertain and listen to the devil's lies, the negative thoughts. Sometimes we're just too scared to be mould by God cos' it's just too painful BUT Jesus took away all our pain already by bearing EVEN more pain than us. He experienced DEATH for us! It's just a reminder that God knows every single thoughts about us. He just so loves all of us so much that He creates us in His own image (the BEST image!). We are His creation, we are His masterpiece! Because of sin, we fall but He didn't give up just like that! He still wants to change and make us to be His original masterpiece, but are you willing to open up yourself to Him be mould and rely on Him more?

God, I want to be Your masterpiece! Mould me into one! I won't entertain any of the devil lies anymore but I need Your help in that! Use me mightily to do Your great work! Amen!

p/s: Ps. Sam rocks! The way you smashed that umbrella blew me up!! Stand firm against him, defeat him and win the victory for God!

Revelation that I had today: The more you love Jesus, the more you'll talk about Him.