I can't believe PlanetUNI event Day6 is coming in less than 24 hours!!! It's going to blow us up!! C'mon! Tickets are still available. Grab it from me NOW! :P
Serving in the Props Team has indeed helped me to see the growth in me just a little bit. Serving as one of the 'behind the scene' people is just as great! Being faithful to Him in those little little things, are just how we honor our 'Big Daddy in Heaven'. Creating things for Him made me understand and at the same time feel so loved by the things and beauty that He creates for me. The sacrifice of our energy, time, sleep (cos' was rushing assignments in the middle of the night just to be able to be free to serve Him!) are definitely so worth it. He sacrificed His own life for me so that I can live in His freedom :)
Thoughts that I had while serving Him:
1) Serving Him is always and really a JOY!
2) Running around in the cities to grab stuff for props are just so fun with the Holy Spirit leading you and telling you what to grab and the quantities to grab! So cool!
3) God is looking for people who has the heart, not people who has the skills. <---I like this one!
4) Didn't know that collecting leaves can be that tiring!! Carlton Garden, we really made part of you quite clean =P
5) Possum, please don't chase me!
6) The more we spend time together creating things for Him, the more I see our bonding grows ;D The more time we had together, the more stories we will create in our minds! Two thumbs up =)
7) The more I see our props getting done, the more touched I am and see it impacting other people. God's definitely moving in this event!
8) God is looking for 'availability' not 'possibility'!
9) God's almighty and He watched over us and with His right timing, everything will definitely be done! Seriously DONE!
-(AdrianS, RodelleL, Mei Ying, RachelL, DeniseT, JaneF, ShereneN, BenY, JamesC, LaurenceJ, Chea Ying, Izra, Malcolm, Adele, CarmenL, Ruth, Royce...) - the Props...and EVERYONE that made the event happened!!- You guys are awesome! Champions and Legends!!
