Monday, May 4, 2009

Fasting & Praying

Life is always full of never ending challenges. God is like the personal trainer in my life fitness. I'm always in need of breakthrough. One after the other...my spiritual walk, my finances, my studies, my family, my future, my relationships and the lists go on. God is always there watching how eager am I to see my situations come to past.

I fasted meat, snacks and meals before; just to do something different to see a difference. I stopped my lunch fast one month ago, and now I'm back on-track again!! This time round, it's not meals cause it's not my challenge anymore as I've already got used to it.

Life changed every time after every breakthrough. Prayers and faith move mountains. I saw tonnes of mountains in my life moved, now I want to see even more, not only in myself, but in other people's life, in my UL, in my ministry, in my church - Planetshakers! God changed me 180 degrees through the church, through PlanetUNI, through UL! He revealed me His will for me, my gifts and talents through them. PS really rawkss!! ;)

Be a prayer warrior! Miracles and wonders will surely come to past!

Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17);

So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you (Matthew 17:20).

So this time round, I'm gonna say adios to MSN (unless I'm at work ;) ), Skype, FB and Twitter for quite some time. So if anyone of you who wants to know my updates, or contact me, my email and this blog are always open!

I'm excited :D :D Like what Ps. Glen Berteau preached during PS09,
"I'm a Legend,
I'm a Planet Shaker,
I'm leaving the building!!"