Friday, May 1, 2009

Procrastinating! :(

1st of May - The day that I always remember...Labor Day in M'sia; Eve and Su Min's wedding 3 yrs ago; DASH United today! Congratulations to David Oh and Shirley Boon who tied their knot today!! :D [edited]

Lately, there're too many things to think about and do and I start procrastinating especially for my uni work!!

So what is "Procrastinate"? Found this just now...

Procrastination is a leading cause of disorganization.
In order to develop new, positive habits, it takes at least 21 days according to behavior experts.
Make it a practice to be more aware of your actions and reactions.
If they include old unproductive habits, stop and allow yourself to practice new efficient habits.
It only takes 3-4 weeks ... and will make a huge difference in your life!!
If you can't do this alone, contact Professional Organizer. I'll contact Jesus :D

Common reasons why people procrastinate:

1)Perfectionism {don't think I'm one but would like to be one!}
2) Don't schedule definite time {I do plan, a lot!!}
3) Lack of confidence {It's getting tougher, that's why}
4) Always wait until last minute {Oh no!! Not on purpose :S }
5) Can't make decisions {OMG! That's me :S}
6) Unrealistic goals {I set goals! But always unfulfilled goals :S Gosh! I need help!!}
7) Don't know where to start {Exactly!!}
8) Priorities out of order {Coz I don't know where to start...}
9) Lack of preparation {oohh~}
10) Depression {Sometimes...coz lack of confidence wat!}
11) Lack of commitment {hmmm...really?!}
12) Don't know who to call {This do happen sometimes :( }

I surely will improve and buck up! Wait and see!!!