I'm excited for PlanetUNI Day6 Stage Props and Venue Deco preparation! Great joy and fun serving together with all the wonderful and awesome men and women of God!
I'm pumped up for Day6! 12 days to go... It's going to be great and God's going to do marvellous work!
I'm excited for UL this Wed! People will come with expectancy heart to encounter God, to learn, to share, with passion and love ;)
I'm excited for the tutorial tomorrow! Music models (not the real music but it's an engineering software)...wonder how it works.
I can't wait for Day6 Stage Props team meeting tomorrow at Starbucks!!
I can't wait finishing all my assignments and tutorials before Tuesday!
I can't wait for another fruitful, wonderful, exciting and progressive week~
When you put God in the centre of your scale, everything that seems dark will turn into light.
When you put God's vision in the centre of your life, everything that seems unbalance will become balance.
When you place God as the first priority in your life, everything that seems dull and boring will become excited!
How do you see your life today? Who do you want to see when you're in the 'labor room'?
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Mommy, I Love you! Muakz~