Saturday, May 9, 2009

Beautiful Woman 2009

Only You can take this heart of mine
And make it pure cause You are divine
Only You can make me whole again
Fill my life with love so I can sing to You, my love
When I look at Your eyes, I see all I can be
It's You, my love
You have capture my heart, Jesus

I wanna see Your face
Hold on to Your embrace
You are the only one for me
You are the only one I need
I want You to show me more
More than I've seen before
Come and take my heart and make it pure again

Your grace, it covers me
and Your love will comfort me
Lord You are the one I see
Lord It's You
Lord It's You

'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God'
Matt 5:8

Beautiful Woman Conference 2009